Thursday, February 11, 2010

i love you messages cards

It's time to say i love to your girlfriend, soulmet, sweetheart because love is in air. Don't fear to say "I LOVE YOU" because if you don't say right now you can loose him or her. There are numerous ways to send i love you messages to your loved one one of them is greeting cards. It's smart way to say i love you with the help of beautiful written sayings and words over the i love you greeting cards. Some others ways which you can use to say i love you to your sweetheart like -

Just say it! I love you!
Write a note: "I love you."
Cut out 500 paper hearts of all sizes and colors. Tape them up all over a room
Write "I Love You" on the bathroom mirror in lipstick.
Bring your love a single rose.
Write "I love you" in the sand at the beach
Heart jewelry says I love you for you, without words.
Give that special someone a heart-shaped bowl full of Hershey's Kisses.
Hold hands softly and say I Love You!
Cuddle up on the couch and watch a romantic movie

you can also try these mention things to say or show your love. I love you greeting cards have no comparison in his range so don't wait choose your i love you messages card to say i love you.


i love you messages
i love you cards

i love you messages
i love you cards

No comments: